- General Terms. This website (www.likeorigants.com, or the "Site") is owned and operated by likeorigant ("likeorigant"). Throughout the Site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to likeorigant and all affiliates and subsidiaries. likeorigant offers this Site, including all information, tools, and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- The headings are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- 1.2 No Unauthorized Use. You may not amend, copy, distribute, send, display, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or sources from this Site without our advance written permission. No rights or interests in any downloaded materials are transferred to you as a result of your downloading, copying, or printing any such materials
- 1.4 No Illegal Use. You may not use this Site or our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 1.5 Consequence of Breach. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your access to this Site and your right to utilize the Services. We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 1.6 COPPA Compliance. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) protects the online privacy and personal information of children under 13 years of age. In compliance with this act, likeorigant does not promote online to children and does not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age through the Site without prior verifiable parental consent. Children under the age of 13 must be signed up by their parents and use a parent's email address in order to receive email updates.
- 3.1 Product Displays and Descriptions. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. All descriptions of products are subject to change at any time without notice, in our sole discretion.
- 3.2 Pricing. likeorigant is committed to offering quality merchandise at fair, competitive prices. In most cases, the prices on this Site will reflect store prices. However, there may be some exceptions. Prices shown on this Site expire at midnight Central time on the date displayed for the item. Prices and sales are subject to change without notice.
- 3.3 Limitations and Refusals of Orders. We reserve the right from time to time to limit the sales of our merchandise or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any merchandise or services that we offer. We reserve the right to discontinue any merchandise at any time. Any offer for any merchandise or service made on this Site is void where prohibited by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per credit or debit card, per household, or per order. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by applicable law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service, on the Site, or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service, on the Site, or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Users of this Site may download and print materials from this site for personal, non-commercial use related to placement of an order or shopping with likeorigant, provided that any such copy must contain this notice.
All of this Site's content and supporting code are copyrighted by or licensed to likeorigant and all rights are reserved. All content copies, either electronic or printed, are for personal use only. The content and supporting code contained herein may not be used in any other manner unless express written permission is obtained in advance.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or, without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, texts, music, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, "Comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. By submitting Comments and materials to this Site, you hereby automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such Comments and materials has expressly granted to us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to (a) use, modify, license, sell, reproduce, adopt, publish, translate and distribute any or all of such Comments and materials worldwide, and (b) to incorporate such Comments and materials in other works in any form, media or technology now or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such materials without any obligation to further notify you of such use or to compensate you or any third party.
You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service, this Site, or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than you, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments posted by you or any third-party.
The material contained on this Site is periodically checked for accuracy and is presented without any warranties, either express or implied. likeorigant will assume no, and hereby disclaims any, responsibility for any errors or omissions of this Site's content. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and service delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall likeorigant or our directors, officers, employees, partners, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, subcontractors or licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use by any person of this Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of the Service or any products procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of this possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
This section limits certain rights—including the right to maintain a court action, the right to a jury trial, the right to participate in any form of class or representative claim, the right to statutorily imposed limitations periods, the right to engage in discovery except as provided in applicable American Arbitration Association rules, the right to certain remedies and forms of relief, and the right to court review of any award—that may not be available in arbitration.
Any party who intends to seek arbitration must first provide to the other party a written notice of the Dispute ("Notice"), describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and the specific relief sought, and including any supporting documentation. The Notice must be mailed via certified or registered mail to likeorigant as set forth in section 17 below, or to you at your last-used billing address or the billing and/or shipping address in your online profile. If we are unable to reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, either party may commence arbitration.
Any arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), and pursuant to the then applicable AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, in person in the county where you live, or at another mutually agreed location To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you and likeorigant agree that any Dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, collective, or representative action. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you further agree that you will not be a member of any putative or actual class in a class action brought by anyone else, nor will you seek to become a class representative. If any portion of this paragraph is found to be void or unenforceable as to a particular claim, then that claim (and only that claim) shall be resolved in federal court rather than in arbitration; if there is no federal jurisdiction, the case shall be resolved in Arkansas state court.